Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Run Run Rudolph

5 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Haha Dev is way the tiniest!!!! She is so stinking amazing!!!! The one little girl that did the back handspring did good but Dev will be there by spring!!! It was that stupid arrowhead gym!!! She is so super adorable!! I loved watching it, I can't wait to show it to Kallie!!!
Sorry that Dax pulled a quick one on Cam!!! That really sucks!!! Funny that it didn't seem to scare the little guy!!! Looks like you guys had tons of fun, she did so wonderfully!!! She really is a STAR!!!!!

Heather said...

AHHH Tiff, she was SOOO dang good! i can't believe how precious! HOW amazing! I LOVED the walking i thought she was going to step on her hair, she did AMAZING! and she looked beAUTIFUL as always!

ooh! how darling she is!>
NICE! kayla can do a front roll, that iS IT! NICE! we have gotten our money's worth! What the!?

Lydia Mills- said...

Devri is amazing!! I seriously can't believe she can do all that. I am still laughing about her showing us she can lay perfectly flat doing the splits on the vidcam- too cute! She's such a little star. Mer will want to watch over and over tomorrow- she is amazed to see Dev perform- fancy outfits and all.

Tommy and Teisha said...

That was cute-- Devri is so short compared to the rest of the dance group. Very impressive.

Tanner Fam said...

She is so teenie!!!! Too dang adorable, and much more talented than me!!