Monday, December 1, 2008

Finally Fall Weather

I have been so excited that the weather is finally what I consider perfect. It has cooled down and is perfect backyard play weather. So we have been spending lots of time in the backyard. I put Danika in the swing for one of the first times- she loves it as long as it is just swaying- not swinging.









4 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Oh, you deserve some nice cooler weather!! It has been amazing here!!! I want to make me a shirt that says I LOVE GLOBAL WARMING!!! Hahahaha it would make Kira so mad! She is a Green Girl!! But if we really are experiencing global warming, well it isn't so bad!!! It was 57 driving down parleys tonight!! AMAZING!!!
Your kiddles are so super cute!!! I love the picture of Danika cracking up in the swing!!! Oh and Dev and those cutie pig tails of hers!! And how could I not comment on the studly Daxton. Oh he is going to be a heartbreaker for all of the ladies :)

Heather said...

That smile is out of this world!!!! it is the cutest thing ever! I LOVE IT!!!
OOOH! what a sweetie pie!

I LOVE your kids on the playground! how fun! they are soo sweet! What sweethearts! love them, miss them! miss you!

I agree with lauri's comment about dax. HE IS a little stud isn't he!?

Lydia Mills- said...

Looks like lots of fun! We are loving the weather down here too. Too bad dad planted winter grass and waters it so much the back yard is like a swamp- kids would have to wear waders to get to the swings! Maybe just the picture or me seeing things but has Devri had a crazy growth spurt!? She looks so big girl and so tall in that picture. Lady killer Dax looks like such a big kid too! Love little dolly Dani in the swing- just swaying NOT swinging- too cute!! Wow- such beautiful kids!!

Tanner Fam said...

What great pictures of the kids!!! They are so adorable.