Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had Thanksgiving over at Grandma and Grandpa Mills house. It was fun to get together with those of the cousins that live here. The kids were wild and playing/screaming the night away. Marissa and Alexa with Danika
Christine, Hayley, Devri and Marissa
Before we headed over for dinner, we celebrated Thanksgiving in the Cullimore tradition by going to a movie. We went and saw Madagascar 2- the kids had lots of fun and I thought it was a cute movie.





Devri had her Thanksgiving feast at preschool this week. Her class made pumpkin pies for it and she also got to bring one home for Thanksgiving- she was really excited to have something to share for Thanksgiving- although she didn't want any because she said it smelled funny- haha.


Devri with her best friend Halle and her mom. & me.










4 comments:

Heather said...

HOW darling! I love these pictures!! your kids are soo beautiful!!!! I said to kirk, HELLO? movie for thanksgiving. and he said, OOPSY yeah we totally use to do that! lame!
i would have loved to go to a movie! i am glad it was a fun day!
Dev looks soo beautiful as always!

and i love that about the pumpkin pie! hilarious!

Danika is beautiful of course! and dax is such a sweet precious little man! LOVE HIM!!!

Lydia Mills- said...

I love the new Christmasey background- cute! So glad to hear you guys had a good Thanksgiving- sounds so great all the cousins running around together- would have been fun to be there to play too- we missed you guys! Happy to hear that everyone enjoyed dinner- especially Dev's pumpkin pie! The movie tradition sounds like lots of fun- love your super cute kids with their popcorn! Dev looks so happy at her school party with her friend and you there too- looks like fun!

Tanner Fam said...

Our tradition on Thanksgiving is a movie. We also saw Madagascar. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving.

The Perry Family said...

OH!!! I love the outfit that Devri is wearing at school!!! I hope that the pants still fit Kallie too!!! I think that the button up shirt might be getting a little small on her too!!! AAAAHHHH why do they have to grow out of such cute things :)
You are such a cutie Mom helping out with the feast at school and being good enough to snap a picture!!
Love the movie thing, we didn't get to ours!! We still haven't seen Bolt. My poor kids :(
Anyway beautiful, beautiful pictures. I am so happy that you had a great Thanksgiving!!!