Seriously have I told you how precious your kiddles are?!!! Could they be any more perfect!!!! Love the new Minnie bows!!! Little Danika is so much of a cutie. Of course Devri looks perfect in all of her pictures and oh how could you go wrong with that little Daxton??!! What a stinking stud!!!! They all look adorable. Memories that will last a lifetime!!!
Seriously! Every single one of those pictures made me go aww...the first one of little Princess Danika is so unbelievably beautiful! Devri is always so, so pretty and looks like she just adores her cousins and has so much fun dressed as all the princesses! Those are all really nice, nice costumes too- go Grandma! And of course little man Dax is such a cutie- the Peter Pan is my fav. Man, I miss you guys!
okay, your dad should just go and buy a cruise ship! The Cullimore Cruise ship! seriously! Those are the cutest pics ever! do they just get to dress up every day all day long? what a fun trip!
OH! these are soo precious! your kids are soo beautiful!!! seriously! and I LOVE all the Bows you made! TALENTED GIRL! (the pirate freaking awesome!) anyways, i love all the dax costumes too! SOO dang cute! he is soo sweet! I LOVE that your mom did that! she is too precious for words! They had such a blast! you got some FREAKING awesome pics of your kids! NICE!!!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
5 comments:
OH!!!! MY GOODNESS!!!!!
Seriously have I told you how precious your kiddles are?!!! Could they be any more perfect!!!! Love the new Minnie bows!!! Little Danika is so much of a cutie. Of course Devri looks perfect in all of her pictures and oh how could you go wrong with that little Daxton??!! What a stinking stud!!!! They all look adorable. Memories that will last a lifetime!!!
Seriously! Every single one of those pictures made me go aww...the first one of little Princess Danika is so unbelievably beautiful! Devri is always so, so pretty and looks like she just adores her cousins and has so much fun dressed as all the princesses! Those are all really nice, nice costumes too- go Grandma! And of course little man Dax is such a cutie- the Peter Pan is my fav. Man, I miss you guys!
okay, your dad should just go and buy a cruise ship! The Cullimore Cruise ship! seriously! Those are the cutest pics ever! do they just get to dress up every day all day long? what a fun trip!
OH! these are soo precious! your kids are soo beautiful!!! seriously! and I LOVE all the Bows you made! TALENTED GIRL! (the pirate freaking awesome!) anyways, i love all the dax costumes too! SOO dang cute! he is soo sweet!
I LOVE that your mom did that! she is too precious for words! They had such a blast! you got some FREAKING awesome pics of your kids! NICE!!!
I was not jealous of your antlered friends in your house, but I am jealous of your trip.
Your kids are going to grow up and be the characters walking around in costume in Disneyland!
Post a Comment