We debated between going to a carnival at Dev's schools church or just staying at home. Staying home won. We just did the trick or treating around the neighborhood- which went pretty good- surprisingly more neighbors were home then I expected. Then we ended the night with watching Alvin and the Chipmunks meet Frankenstein.

Little Bo Peep and my cute sheep


Pink Jasmine

We asked and he still wanted to be Buzz again! He makes a good Buzz.
7 comments:
It is so cute how much Dev loves that Jasmine costume!! She looks so cute in it. Daxton is a great Buzz! I like you as Bo Peep too. I don't know which of your costumes was my favorite. Of course Dani is an adorable little sheep too! You are seriously the cutest Mom out there!!!
I love that you always get dressed up!!! Glad you had fun. When you coming to Utah again???
Hi Tiffani. Your family sure had a fun-filled Halloween holiday! (Disneyland, parties & Trick-or-Treating....looked fun!!) The kids are soooo adorable in their costumes!!
I'm so glad you checked out our new blog site. It's a fun way to keep in touch and up to date with everyone. We would love to get together with you and Cameron sometime...I will have lots of "new mommy" questions! :-)
Take Care! Trish Tallini
Oh my gosh Tiff! Seriously, you are so cute as Little Bo Peep with your little Danika sheep! You had mentioned that, but I had no idea how great it would be. When Mer was Bo Peep, and baby Molly was a sheep it was sweet but not nearly as cute as you carrying your sheep on your hip. I LOVE it! And you know how I feel about Dax as Buzz! He should just live in that costume- haha. Devri looks beautiful as Jasmine- so fancy! Mer will be jealous when I show her the pix. Glad you guys had a fun night!
Loving the Bo Peep look. I think that should remain permanent. You look so innocent!! :)
That sheep costume is too cute. Loved all of them.
LOVE LOVE LOVE you in that outfit and the sheep! so so precious! and love dev's outfit sorry about the veil! and dax looks soo precious! i love how he loves buzz so!!!!
soooo sooo darling! you all look precious!
Post a Comment