Friday, November 14, 2008

Cruise randoms 1

5 comments:

The Perry Family said...

I had to laugh when I saw Dax pinching Dales neck!!!! He mind need therapy after that!! I love all of the pics, they are so precious!!

The Perry Family said...

oh my gosh MIGHT need therapy!! Am I retarded with typing these days or what?? Why don't I read them before I post the comment!!!!????

Lydia Mills- said...

Great, great pictures Tiff! Your family all look so happy and fun- looks like they all just adore playing with your sweet beautiful kids, I'm jealous- I miss you guys- I can't stand seeing Danika getting so big just through pictures! She seriously is the cutest little baby girl ever- her hair is getting long and those amazing blue eyes! Oh and I want to squish those chubby arms & legs! Dax is looking like such a big kid now too- his looks are hysterical- I bet he loves getting to pal around with the big guys being the only boy cousin. Meredith is crazy seeing these with cutie Dev in all her awesome outfits and having so much fun with her 'other' cousins- funny to hear her comments. We might try and stow away on the next Cullimore cruise- haha!

Tanner Fam said...

Happy Birthday, Tiff.

Heather said...

Totally cute! i love all the pictures!!! sooo precious!!!