Wednesday, November 5, 2008

You Jealous!?!!

Sorry I know posting this is going to make many of you enraged with jealousy but deal with it.
Cameron got his deer back from last years hunt. He was so excited and so anxious to hang it. He decided he wanted them all on the same wall so we hung it next to the elk and moved his buck on the other side. This is the wall above the staircase. I know you guys are all so jealous that I get not just one but 3!! animals on my wall.
Cameron is very proud of his "stuff"- haha. So we are too! Hopefully next year I get another head on my wall!! Oh and he does have an anteope skull (like the elk) that he may want to hang too. I will keep you posted!
Wow!
The deer- and my little man Daxton

Doesn't he look like a kid on Christmas morning!



Had to throw in a cute picture of Danika with all the hunting stuff!
I know I am very sarcastic - but this stuff makes Cam so excited so of course we are very proud of him!

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Danika's cute zebra print would fit right in with the other animals on the wall. She is such a doll.

The Perry Family said...

Wow they are huge!!!! He does look so excited!!! I think that Dax looks so super happy standing next to the deer too!!! I love Danika in the little Zebra stuff! She is such a doll!! So are the other dead things going to come down if he gets something bigger?! That will be interesting!!

Lydia Mills- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lydia Mills- said...

You are hysterical! And no, I am not jealous. I am about to be in the same boat you are, in fact, when Mo gets his elk and antelope mounts, I will have the same amount of dead animals on my wall as you. To top it off- my husband has the crazy idea that his ginormous elk head is going over the fireplace in our living room! Not exactly what I want over our mantle. But it is hard to be too pissy when they are so darn excited about it- the only time I get that excited about a dead animal is when it's in the form of a purse! I love big boy Dax next to the deer- bet he's proud of daddy! Oh, and seriously that picture of Danika is so adorable! I want that zebra outfit!! She has gotten so big-girl in the last few months- sitting up and everything. Cute cute.

Michelle said...

I have a brother-in-law who is the same way, and my sister has to deal with it just like you....I will say I am not jealous, and a little bit happy that my husband isn't a hunter....but good for Cam! I'm sure its an exciting thing for him! you're such a good wife!

Kelie said...

you are so great to go along with Cam! The wall looks great! I love the pics of Dax and Danika, they are so cute and growing so fast! I love Danika's outfit, she's adorable!

Heather said...

That is HILARIOUS! of course we are proud of cameron! oh my!
what a dork!

anyways, LOVE the pic of daxton, and danika!
she is soo precious!!! LOVE your kids!
miss you guys!

Stephanie said...

I am so glad you left a comment on my blog. Of course I remember you, and still wish you were my partner. Your kids are so cute, and growing up so fast. I have only been gone for a few months, but it seems like they have grown more then that. I remember when Cameron killed that deer last year. I showed Shane the pictures, and he is jealous. He hasn't gotten anything the last 2 years he has hunted. You are a good sport to have them hanging in your house.

Your halloween pictures were really cute too. (And I am really jealous of all the disney trips you have taken lately!!)

brooke romney said...

Cam is just lucky he married you. There is No room in my house for antlers! However, it is fun that he gets to do something he loves.

Tanner Fam said...

Well, I remember you telling me that you aren't one to decorate much, so does this mean these are some of the only things hanging on your walls?

Tommy and Teisha said...

I showed these to Tommy and he was jealous that you let Cameron hang up dead animals... I told him he could put his in the garage. Cute picture of Danika.