Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Disney cruise

We went on a Disney cruise a few weeks ago with my family. My parents took us ALL for a Christmas present. It was so much fun. I have so so many pictures to go through- but I picked out a few of my favorites of the group to post. Then below I made a slideshow of all the different costumes my parents bought for the grandkids so they could dress up every night. It was so cute and really made it so fun for the kids. All of us boarding the ship. Kira was still working on the ship so we did go to see and visit her too.
Grandpa dressed up as Prince Edward to get a picture with all of his princesses- the granddaughters and my younger sisters. He only put it on for the picture though- he decided he couldn't walk around in it all night- too bad it was cute! Haha

My mom and dad with the grandkids.












Our large group with Mickey Mouse













Formal night pictures- we have a tough time getting one where everyone looks good!







My whole family as Pirates- I thought this picture was so cute- and shows my family's personality.
We had so much fun and are so grateful to my parents for taking us! Thank you!
I will probably post a few more pictures/slideshows as I go through all the pictures.






5 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Oh I am so JEALOUS!!!!!! You guys look adorable!!! I think that the formal night picture turned out so cute!!! Still the Pirate is my favorite!!! One day when we are all rolling in it :) we will go together!!!

Oh ya, good you honestly get any skinnier??!! You look dang good!! You go TIFF!!!!!

The Perry Family said...

Haha I meant could you honestly get any skinnier, not good you!! Hahaha I am a dork!!

Lydia Mills- said...

Oh my gosh Tiff, how fun!! I love the formal picture with the black and matching coral accesories for everyone- beautiful! And all the big group pix are great- what a fun looking family! The pirates one is so, so cool-you guys all look incredible- I bet you were quite a sight! Love all the cousins in ALL their costumes too- I bet everyone had such a blast.

Michelle said...

okay, that pirate picture of everybody else is hilarious! i love it!

Heather said...

HILARIOUS!!! i love the pirate picture! i didn't look thru the pics too good! there are soo dang many! seriously! I DO love the formal night of you guys too! darling! and i agree with lauri! OH MY! tiff.. honestly... soo dang skinny! girl! love you!