Devri's preschool had a Fall Festival party on Halloween. I still dont understand why they couldn't just dress up but oh well! So they had a crazy hair day instead and were told to wear orange. I couldn't help out the entire party- I had to at least get rid of Dax- haha- so I helped out the second half. I missed the carnival- which Dev supposedly loved- sad I missed! But I got there for snacks- they dipped caramel apples then they did some games. It was fun and the kids looked like they were having so much fun. Then we rushed home for trick or treating.
3 comments:
Oh!! I love the hair!! Love the outfit!! Funny that you were totally freaking out that she got dirty! I can't even tell and I was really looking closely!! She is so the cutest kid out there! The other kids don't even compare. It looks like she had tons of fun!! How nice that you got to go with NO kids!! I had Kallie and Brigg while helping the older kids parties then I had all of my kids and Lola when I was at Kallies party :( no wonder I was so stinking tired that day!!!
I love Dev's ghostie shirt! Such a cute outfit, and of course her hair is incredible! She has the best mom for crazy hair day! Her little school party looks great- so much fun with the 'bobbing' for apples on strings, etc. Sounds like lots of neat activities! Mer's school party was lots of fun too, but not nearly as cute looking. Mer's and Molly's parties were at different times- worked out nice, but I was at school the WHOLE day! Kinda Halloweened out.
DARLING HAIR! love the outfit too! soo cute! oh my gosh! you are soo cute! I love her party! what a FUN Time!
She is soo precious! i am soo glad that she had such a great time!
Post a Comment