Friday, November 14, 2008

With Characters on the Cruise

3 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Hey girly your family isn't so small anymore!! You guys are catching up to us :)
Love all of the pictures so so so much!! Seriously could Dani be any cute!? She is by far the cutest baby on the face of the earth!! I can't get over her chubby chub and big smiles!! Love it!! You do have such cutie kids!!
You are looking good too! I haven't seen you in like 5 months or something ridiculous!! Your hair seems so long to me?! And seriously what are you a size zero?! You make me sick :)
Hahaha tell Cam he should always be smiley and happy like us :)

Lydia Mills- said...

I love all the pix with the different characters! the Disney cruise looks so awesome- nothing like taking the fun of Disney to the beach!! Again, the kiddos in all their costumes- and your whole family too....looks like everyone just has the best time ever! Oh, and yah- you do look awesome! I try not to be too annoyed about that- haha!

Heather said...

I wish we could go back! seriously it was soo much fun! danika is too precious! seriously, now i have kapri in the paris line, we should have matched them! I DIDN"T think of that!
love you!

AND< yes lauri, she is SMALLER then a size zero! by the way! (seriously tiff, it is sooo crazy how small you are!)

LOVE YOU!