Sorry I have to post out of order! I really want to put up some pictures from the cruise but my dad is putting together a CD with everyones pictures and I wanted to wait for that. So I decided to just post out of order so I didn't get way far behind.
This last weekend we had our ward Halloween party- they did a carnival theme and trick or treating to the rooms. We went as Toy Story again. Devri wanted to be Jessie but when she tried it on- I didn't love that the wig was too big and the Bullseye part - I thought would get in the way of her running around. So I had to try hard to convince her to be an alien again. We compromised with crazy alien hair- and she got to wear makeup! She didn't leave the head on a majority of the time- which I knew she wouldn't- so at least her hair was alien crazy! haha
Then on Saturday night - Surprise Police Dept had a Halloween party thing- it was kind of lame- but they had bouncy houses- so we let the kids play on that awhile and then had some dinner. At least we had a fun cheap night out. Devri wanted to be pink Jasmine ( one of my moms costumes from the cruise) so she was that- and this girl in the same costume was so excited about it she followed us around. Then Daxton and Danika were pirates - also from my mom from the cruise- they had a Pirate night where everyone dressed up.
Spotlight on James at 19!
3 months ago



4 comments:
Wow! Your kids really get to celebrate the heck out of Halloween!! Disneyland Halloween, all the costumes on the cruise, and then all those super fun sounding Halloween parties- how cool!? I love how your kids have so many costumes to choose from. Sounds fun, but I bet you are ready for the actual night tomorrow and then for it to be OVER!! Too bad you won't have any more opportunities to make Cam dress up as Woody after tomorrow! Haha!
You and Cam do make a great Woody and Jessie!! Your BoPeep costume was really cute too! It looked way more like the real one! MIne... not so much!! Hahaha maybe if she went to work the corner!! Trev picked me up that Mrs. Tea Party today for next year, so Alice it is. I loved your Mom's Alice last night!!! Your parents are the best. I am sure that their house is the place to be on Halloween night!! Oh BTW do you know that you sent me picture mail at like 4:00 in the morning?! Hahaha I was trying to figure it out.
I LOVE your halloween costumes..and devri's hair was perfect! soooo cute!! Can't wait to see the pictures of your cruise!
I hear you, i totally totally have been behind, because i am waiting too! lame! oh well! i shouldn't, i am just too lazy to keep putting up pics! SOO hard sometimes. I am just lame! love you!!
Post a Comment