Sunday, November 22, 2009

Halloween- finally!

I am so far behind on blogging and everytime I try to catch up I get distracted- this post has taken me all day!
It was so fun to have Halloween fall on a Saturday! I put off most the fun stuff for the actual day. We didn't even decorate pumpkins til that day! The Perry's came over for the day to play. We made/decorated cookies.
Made sucker ghosts and had dinner
Daxton being crazy!
Devri and Kallie still wanted hearts for cookies and Mickey Mouse heads- not just the Halloween cookie cutters
Braden and Dax frosting away
These kids have so much fun together!
Danika with her chili face!
Kira and Cam- or as they call him Uncle Cameron! Even though I am just Tiffani- no aunt!- haha
Kira, Kallie and Bay
The Perry clan- in their Alice in Wonderland theme! What a cute bunch!
Devri andKallie
Me and my kiddos. Cam stayed back to hand out candy. Lauri and I headed out to trick or treat
Kallie and Devri
Daxton and Brig
Doesn't he make a cute Sebastian!
Dax and Kallie

All the kiddos out trick or treating- looks like a ton of kids in this picture! It take us over an hour to get around the block! But it was still lots of candy-plenty! and they were worn out ready to hand out candy- the real fun! Thanks for coming to play Perrys!

Lauri and I. Have I said how comfy my costume was! Perfect little bubble for a prego person!

7 comments:

Emily said...

All very darling! You had a fun block it sounds like

Lydia Mills- said...

Love these pictures Tiff! Your kids in their adorable matchy Halloween outfits are such cuties, and the cookie decorating with Laurie and her kiddos looked like such a blast!! Your house is totally going to be the coolest house to hang out at for your kids and their friends. You guys had quite a gang for trick or treating! Funny how it took forever...seems nice though, mine are always running ahead, and it seems so hectic...SUPER cute costumes all of you! Love the little mermaid theme for you guys, love Dev as Ariel and Dax & Dani were the perfect Sebastian and Flounder! Oh, and you're the cutest Ursula I've ever seen! Lauri's looked awesome in their Alice theme too!! Fun times...(JEALOUS!)

brooke romney said...

Great pictures...glad you updated!

TR said...

love your costume! i'll have to try that if i'm ever prego on halloween

The Perry Family said...

Thanks so much Tiff!! We had such an amazing time!!! I am so thankful for you and your family!! You complete me :) hehehehehehe!!!! Your kiddos are so adorable and I have never seen such a hottie Ursella!!! Thanks again for everything!!!!

Heather said...

What a fun time!!! looks like a blast! i too am way way behind on my bloggin! you are doing better than i!
Love the costumes! what FUN!! wish we could join in, and hang with you guys!
YAY a couple more weeks and we can! HORRAY!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Love the Costumes! The kids look adorable and you don't even look pregnant.