At least we got one with the family! Cameron didn't dress up on Halloween since he was just home handing out candy- he didn't want to get the whole get up on. So here is our family in our Little Mermaid themed costumes.
Cute Danika as Flounder- a little boyish- but she had to match the family!



5 comments:
HOW cute!!! i love the whole family dressed up! and cameron looks soo happy too! hahah i love his face!
You guys were totally cute. But you forgot to mention that you won for family costume for at least the 2nd year in a row (that's all I know about because that's how long I've been in the ward)
you guys are so cute!
I love to look at the pic of Cam as Triton when I need a good laugh...seriously the funniest thing ever...really cool costume, he just looks like he's being tortured! You win prizes!?? I never heard that! I mean, I'm not surprised...obviously, you guys ROCK! Such a fun, cute family!!
Cameron is a good sport- I don't think Tommy would do that costume. Danika looks adorable!
Post a Comment