Sunday, November 15, 2009

Health Awareness Week

Devri's school celebrated Health Awareness week with dress down ( not in uniform) themed days.
Fitness Attire Day:
Sports Day:- we didn't have any jersey's or sports team shirts so we went with cheerleading!
Fitness Frenzy: They had a field day where they participated in lots of sports activities. They were supposed to wear their spirit shirts and fitness bottoms but it was NOT worth the fight and we went with the skort! Haha
So proud of Devri! She won a medal for most sit-ups!!
Favorite Fruit or Veggie Day:
Drug Free Day:- everyone was supposed to wear Red!
Lauri and I decided to head over for the assembly that afternoon. They were letting off red balloons in a pledge to stay drug free. When we got there, they were dancing away to music. Cute!
I got Daxton, Danika and I all in red for the occasion too! They had extra balloons for siblings that came.


Kallie and Devri with a friend
& off go the balloons!
Devri was so excited!


Lined up ready to go back into class.

4 comments:

The Perry Family said...

So cute!!! I love all of the posing by that little girl!!! I do so love our school!!!! I have been very happy with it so far!!! You are so cute to show up in all red with your kiddos!!! Seriously you are the best Mom ever!! I wish that I could keep it all together like you do!!! You inspire me :)

Tommy and Teisha said...

I love how Devri props her leg in every picture.. she is so cute!

Lydia Mills- said...

FUN!! Seriously! What a great school with all their cute theme days and events!! I love all of Devri's outfits and her cute posing...she is such a little star! Love her cheerleader getup and all her amazing hair-do's! The balloon deal was too cool...you're so awesome to dress Dax & Dani in red too & that you got a pic of the balloons floating away...you ROCK!

Heather said...

HOW CUTE! i love every pose of hers! it was hilarious every single one with the leg! I LOVE IT! sooo soo cute! i love that zebra and hot pink too!!
what a fun school! I wish our school was fun like that! i love you!