Tiffany Cute blog! I found yours from Brooke Hassell's blog. I have one too neilandheath.blogspot.com it is private so I'll send you an invite. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!
Oh how CUTE!! Always love handsome Dax and seriously, Dani is like a KID now! Good thing too, since there's about to be another baby in the house....such happy, beautiful kiddos...cheesy cheeto faces and all!!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
5 comments:
Tiffany
Cute blog! I found yours from Brooke Hassell's blog. I have one too neilandheath.blogspot.com it is private so I'll send you an invite. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun!
The above comment is from Heather Christensen. I realized you probably may know lots of Heathers.
Oh how CUTE!! Always love handsome Dax and seriously, Dani is like a KID now! Good thing too, since there's about to be another baby in the house....such happy, beautiful kiddos...cheesy cheeto faces and all!!
that is adorable
Love them! Danika's hair could seriously not be cuter.
Post a Comment