Sunday, November 15, 2009

Daxton's Fall Festival

Daxton's preschool had an Orange Fall Festival instead of dressing up for Halloween. I think Daxton loved spraying his hair orange as much as getting dressed up anyway! One of his friends did too- he was excited!
They partied the entire class- all orange foods, decorating pumpkins, treats!

Earlier that week he wanted to pose for a picture too- since I was taking Devri's everyday with her themed week
Seriously where do they learn this?
Had to add a cute one of Dani!

4 comments:

The Perry Family said...

OH my gosh!!!! The last pic of Danika is precious!!! I love the orange hair!! So cute!!!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute--- I love the outfit (he looks like a little skater kid).

Lydia Mills- said...

LOVE the orange spikey hair! He looks so excited...kind of lame no Halloween at school but cool to still be festive and do the orange day! Can't get over adorable little nakey Dani too! SO cute kiddos Tiff!!

Heather said...

HOW CUTE! i love him with his orange hair! what a doll!! and, i can't stand danika's cutest little smile! ooh my gosh! she is soo freaking precious! i wanna squeeze her!