Daxton started on his little NYS soccer league. He is really getting the hang of it now. He has scored multiple times in the last few games.

Pink cheeks

He loves it!


Talking with coach

Getting some coaching from dad too

This little girl Emma who he already knew is on his team. She has an older brother who went to Devri's preschool so they used to play before and after at the preschool

Daxton before his first game!

Cute little uniforms that have their names on them


The first game was so cute because Daxton was so frustrated! After every play he would come out to whine if he didn't get to kick the ball! Then as he was whining the whistle would blow and he would have to run catch up and then play over- repeat, repeat!! He was so frustrated! But he has improved so much now and rarely ( not NEVER) but rarely throws a fit now.
6 comments:
Oh I love these pictures SO MUCH!!!! HE is such a cutie!! I love the pic of him and Cameron talking. They both look so serious!! I bet Cam is so proud of his little stud!! You guys seriously make the cutest kids ever!! Keep up the good work :)
They're so little!!!! So cute.
he is soo soo cute! i love it!!! how fun!
Oh my gosh he is the cutest little soccer player ever! I LOVE his uniform...so cool they have their last names on them...and so cute the shin guards go right up to the bottom of his shorts! Adorable!! He looks like he is having a blast...and I can just imagine him getting all frustrated, bet it was hard not to laugh! So fun!
He looks so cute-- I am sure Cameron is loving that he is playing sports now.
the picture of Cameron talking to him out on the field is absolutely priceless. I love it. What great shots!
Post a Comment