Thursday, November 12, 2009

Brig's 4th Birthday

Brigham Perry turned 4. We are so excited they live here in Arizona and we can celebrate with them. Lauri had a cute pumpkin themed party up at Anthem Adventure Park. Birthday boy!
Daxton just loves having him live close by!

Devri and Kallie
Lauri doing her pumpkin treats! The kids scored!
The favorite was by far the teeth!
Cute scary boys!
They have a fun little train up there! Very cute park
Danika loving her sucker- boy she was messy this day!
Aunt Kiana and Grandma Cullimore got to come too since they were in town! I didn't get any pictures of Grandma- she was too busy talking to Rita (Lauri's mom- who also was in town)
Kira, Kallie and Devri
Danika is growing up so fast- she looks so old here!
My kids are of course hovering as Brig opens his presents

6 comments:

The Perry Family said...

YAH WE LIVE IN ARIZONA!!!! I am so happy that we are here. Unfortunately not as a complete family but that was by his choice. I still can't believe that he walked out on them-anyway... thanks so much for coming and always being so supportive of my crazy group of kids!! They love you guys so much!! Brig loved all of his treasures that you got him. You really were too nice!! We would have just been happy to have you there!! I do love Anthem Adventure though. Maybe we will go when Cam is hunting next weekend. Bring a picnic and just let the kids run and play while the Mom's talk :)

Monica McCoy said...

Danika does look old there. What a fun party.

Courtney said...

Danika definitely looks like she's growing up- losing some of those baby rolls! Very cute!

Heather said...

that is soo fun that the perry's live in az! no fair! what a blast! and how fun that your mom and kiana were there! soo cute!
what a fun bday party! how cute! lauri is so darling doing all of that! what a fun time it looked like!

Lydia Mills- said...

I am not so secretly jealous that Laurie & her kiddos live in PHX now and you guys get to see eachother ALL the time!! But how special for you and your kids to get to share all these fun times together now!! Looks like a blast...Laurie did an awesome job! I love the boys with their cute green fangs, and I'm seriously freaking about how big-girl Danika looks with her high pony!! Happy Bday Brig!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Fun-- it must be fun having Lauri in Arizona.