Hahaha k the pic of you with your parents from epcot that Daxton is in.... he has the funniest expression on his face. Kind of like-um no I am done, I don't like you!! hahaha I had to look at it twice!! He makes me laugh. I can just hear him saying "I don't want to take a picture!!" So cute!! I love all of these pictures. What neat keepsakes that you get to have for your kids!! That is on my list of things to do with my kids. Hopefully there is a guy out there who actually makes some money and doesn't depend solely on Mommy and Daddy.... Hopefully!! If not I am happy being alone :)
Wow! Holy photopass batman!! Love all these...look like such great memories and really awesome keepsakes...you guys are such fun and totally rock Disney!!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
2 comments:
Hahaha k the pic of you with your parents from epcot that Daxton is in.... he has the funniest expression on his face. Kind of like-um no I am done, I don't like you!! hahaha I had to look at it twice!! He makes me laugh. I can just hear him saying "I don't want to take a picture!!" So cute!! I love all of these pictures. What neat keepsakes that you get to have for your kids!! That is on my list of things to do with my kids. Hopefully there is a guy out there who actually makes some money and doesn't depend solely on Mommy and Daddy.... Hopefully!! If not I am happy being alone :)
Wow! Holy photopass batman!! Love all these...look like such great memories and really awesome keepsakes...you guys are such fun and totally rock Disney!!
Post a Comment