I have been meaning to do this for awhile, but going to the mall with all 3 isn't always the most fun - then throwing in a crying baby. No actually Danika did great- it was just the quick cry like a shot then I comforted her and she was fine. It is hard to see them in pictures because of her chubby cheeks.

13 comments:
Holy crap so super cute!!! You got your blue eyed girl!!! She is freaking adorable!!!
Cute! When I have a little girl I want to get her ear pierced too when she is young-- but it seems so painful for her. She looks adorable-- and see what Lauri said that is why we all thought you wanted a blue eyed child.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH i love her earrings! what a darling! I LOVE IT! her eyes are soo soo beautiful!!! OH! i wish i would pierce my girls! soo cute! i love it!
She is soo dang precious! I JUST LOVE HER TO PIECES!!!
She is such a beautiful baby! She fits in well with the rest of the gang. It was nice to talk to you today.
Ok, Tiffany, I found you from Steph. I am adding you to our blog. Feel free to add us on to yours: http://jjtanner.blogspot.com
Your kids are ADORABLE!
She is a cutie! I love that you can't see her ears from behing the chubby cheeks!
she is so cute i can hardly stand it! we are coming down over thanksgiving for two weeks we need to try and get together. let me know if you will be in town.
Such a cute, happy baby girl! Love her overalls! And the earings are darling- smart to do them when she's tiny. She looks like she totally knows how adorable she is too! ,
seriously she is SOOO TOO STINKIN CUTE FOR WORDS! she is a beauty queen! love her!
Hey Tiff!! Have I told you how dang cute your baby is?! I just made my stinkin order at Disney and the jammies I wanted for her were gone :(
You guys are going to have so much fun in Disney. I am so sad though!! Who on earth am I going to talk to. Ugh Disneyland, Disney Cruise. Wow it is going to be a long boring time for me!! One day we will all make enough money that we can go together :)
Have so much fun and feel better!!!
She is so dang cute, and i'm loving those earrings!!!! How fun!! and I can't believe how big she's getting! Your lake powell trip looked like so much fun! You've been keeping busy it looks like! Hope you're doing well!
Love the earrings! It's good to do it while she's young.
Sooooo cute. We need to get together. Let me know the next time you will be in Utah. Miss ya. Nona
Post a Comment