Friday, September 5, 2008

Lake Powell for Labor Day

We went to Lake Powell for Labor day with the Mills family and family friends. It was so much fun. I should have just made a slide but thought I would just put up a few pix- turned into a ton- sorry!
Daxton and my cute neice Molly- we were trying desperately to get them to look at the camera- so I finally yelled- helicopter- and Dax looked up!
Danika was so perfect- got passed around or sitting out in the Bumbo- she did great! The weather was perfect!

Devri did so good on the little ski- did it everyday!

Daxton even did it too! He probably made it about 40-50 feet! I was so mad I didn't have my camera! Although when he fell, he kept holding onto the rope. It was behind a wave runner some Cam quickly stopped but he still held on- so they just pulled him all the way into the wave runner. He came out smiling- but probably just because of all the cheers, because the next couple days he wouldn't try again- said he was Too Scared- sad!

They put a slide on the back of one of the house boats- the kids loved it- it was so much fun, Daxton is crazy daring- did it by himself even.


Driving out the houseboat or when it got dark- the girls pulled out the coloring books- they had so much fun! My neices are so cute!


Meredith and Devri
The 3 cousins the same age! Meredith, Devri and Hayley- they had fun tubing!
Little Divas




And of course the kids loved the wave runners and riding in the boat.





6 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Oh it looks like you guys had so much fun!!!! Devri is so dang cute on that little ski!! Good for them to get out there and try it!!!!! I am so happy that you had a good time. Dang you weren't kidding about the house boat!!! WOOOOH!!! Nicer than the hotels that I stay in. Of course you look amazing as always! Seriously You are too hot to be a Mom of 3. I bet all the people at the lake really hate you deep down! :)
Hey can I get some of that yummy guac that you have!! I am so hoping that you have it when we come down :)

Spencer, Katie, Ezra & Luke said...

I love Lake Powell. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. That is a really great tube. Glad to see you guys are doing well and that little Danika is so sweet.

Heather said...

OH MY! how sweet! I love all the photos! how fun is that trip!??? I LOVE Danika in that bumbo the whole time! I GUESS you DID get good use out of those! kapri didn't like it at all!!!

what little angels! I CAN"T believe devri can get up like that, AND daxton!? WOW! WOW! how fun! Kirk LOVES boating. SO do i! we haven't been since.... i think we were dating! SO SAD!

YOU LOOK AMAZING! SERIOUSLY, what on earth! I agree with lauri on the too hot for a mom of three!
lOVE YOU!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Looks like ya'll had so much--- Danika is so adorable with the chubbiest legs in the world. I love the picture of Devri with the hood on. It is crazy how brave Daxton is considering he is only 2.

Courtney said...

Looks like lots of fun!

Lydia Mills- said...

I don't hate you deep down, but I was like what the heck when I saw you after hearing you say you still had baby weight- whatever!! Was a fun trip- so great to see you guys and was so fun to see all the cousins play together. Sorry if I hogged your baby- I hate that I don't get to see you and your kids more often. Meredith is in Devri withdrawal! Oh yeah, and what happened? thought you were bringing some guacamole! haha