Friday, October 24, 2008

Disneyland Oct 2008

7 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE THE SLIDE! it was soo much fun with you guys! we love you guys! and wish we could hang out every single week! :(
I wish i could share my photos with you so you could put htem on your computer! sorry! anyways, love all the pictures! i KNOW it takes forever to make slides etc...
LOVE this one! you guys looked sooo dang cute as toy story.
thanks for the alien costumes, and the DARN CUTE bows! LOVED THAT!

it was soo much fun spending time with you guys! we love you guys! and miss you already!

Nona said...

That is sooo cute. I love that your whole family dressed up...What is the secret to getting cam to dress up? Hope everything is good.

The Perry Family said...

woo Hoo!!! What a hot Jessie :)

Seriously you are a great Jessie. I love all of these pictures! They are so cute. You are so blessed to have such an amazing family!! Love it!!! Yah and Danika's eyes are piercing blue!!

Hopefully our families will be able to do these things soon. We will live so close to Disneyland!! Hahahaha I am really getting so excited to be with you!!

Lydia Mills- said...

I just love all those pictures of your whole family all dressed up- I think you guys are seriously the funnest looking family ever! No wonder why you guys go to Disney so much- looks like the best time every time! I wish I could tag along someday and pretend to be a Cullimore!! Your parents are the coolest-seriously the best grandma & grandpa- with all the costumes on hand, the trip, etc. Lucky!! All the costumes are just too cute- your little family as the Toy Story- you rocked that Jessie costume! baby Danika Wheezy so beautifel with blue eyes!?! and the three little aliens, my fav has to be Dax in the Mickey tux- his is such a handsome little guy! Your mom is so cute with the make up for the cows...all of it so fun!

Corinne said...

love the pictures in your costume's soo cute!

Michelle said...

what fun pictures! You guys looked so cute all dressed up! what a super cute family!

Courtney said...

Cute pictures. Looks like fun.