1. Did you date someone from your school? No one guy for too long- a few - few month relationships but noone too serious
2. What kind of car did you drive? Started off with a big white suburban-crashed, then had a Toyota Tercel-crashed, my parents big white van- and I think I ended with the Green Jeep Cherokee??- or maybe that was college? or the Neon. Wow I had a lot of cars- my parents were too nice!
3. Were you a party animal? Not really- well no drinking but we had fun
4. Were you considered a flirt? No- I dont think so?
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Yes- did orchestra- violin my sophmore and junior year but couldn't fit it into my schedule senior year
6. Were you a nerd? No, I dont think so either?
7. Were you on any varsity teams? Cheerleader
8. Did you get suspended/expelled? No- Ike Spencer VP- threatened once if I didn't turn in my friends who were sluffing with me- so I rolled over and we had detention together
9. Can you still sing the fight song? Yes most of it. Go Eagles!
10. Who were your favorite teachers? Probably my seminary teachers- Roberts
11. Where did you sit during lunch? We ate out a lot
12. What was your school's full name? Skyline High School
13. School mascot? Eagles
14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? I had a ton of fun in high school and made some really close friends. Love you all- Kelie, Kim, Nona, Melissa, Lauri and Jess (my even elementary friends)
15. What do you remember most about graduation? Just being with my best friends
16. Where did you go senior skip day? -? Did we have one?
17. Were you in any clubs? Just Pep Club sophmore year then Cheer the next two.
18. Have you gainedweight? No- I think I probably weigh less then I did senior year- I started packing on a few pounds.
19. Who was your prom date? Ryan Lavine- I cant remember if that is how you spell it-
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Yah- I already went- it was fun to see everyone
Tag: Lauri, Heather, Teisha, Thayne, Brooke, Corinne
Spotlight on James at 19!
3 months ago



3 comments:
SOOO fun to read about your past! good times!!!! I will do my best to do this too! haha! mine is worse though, and i don't know if i want to post it for everyone to see what a FLIRT, etc.i was in high school! hahah ehheheh
love you! and, sad for me, YEAH i totally packed on MORE than a few pounds! SOOOO SAD! OOH WELL!
Hahaha that was good times :0
Hey I am waiting for some Powell picks! Chop chop, it's not like you are busy or anything :)
I like reading about your past...we didn't stay in touch very well, did we back then? Glad you are blogging now!
Post a Comment