Super Cute!! I love that first picture of Devri! She is so adorable!! Of course Dax is a little stud! Danika's hair has gotten so flippin long!! I can't tell in the other pics but these her hair is all down. Crazy long!! I love the one with the hat lifting off and it is like going everywhere!! I really need to get down to you and play with those kids!! So I guess that I am going to be sending ALL of Brigg's diapers and pull-ups down to you next weekend! He seriously has a ton. At least a costco box. HOpefully all goes well with the pot!!!
Fun-- Look at you doing the air chair. I think one thing I am excited for if I move to AZ is to be able to go to the Lake more... Danika is so adorable and I too love the first picture of Devri (she has so much personality)
Hey tiff! WOW love these pictures! i am soo glad that you ahd a great time at the lake! Oh my danika is getting sooo old! isn't that sad?! or newborns, aren't newborn anymore! soo depressing!
Dev is soo precious, and i LOVE dax's hair all down! he is sooo darn precious! i can NOt believe how long danika's hair is too! and her eyes! WOw she is a beauty! of course... so is her mommy!
i had to comment on how much i LOVED the shots of her passed out! hilarious! what a cutie pie! she is soo cute! i can't believe how cute chunky she is! I LOVE THAT! HOW PRECIOUS HOW PRECIOUS!!!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
7 comments:
those are such fun pictures! what a fun boating trip. Your kids are so cute!
Super Cute!! I love that first picture of Devri! She is so adorable!! Of course Dax is a little stud! Danika's hair has gotten so flippin long!! I can't tell in the other pics but these her hair is all down. Crazy long!! I love the one with the hat lifting off and it is like going everywhere!! I really need to get down to you and play with those kids!!
So I guess that I am going to be sending ALL of Brigg's diapers and pull-ups down to you next weekend! He seriously has a ton. At least a costco box. HOpefully all goes well with the pot!!!
You guys always do such fun vacations! I love Danika's leg rolls. SO cute!!
Fun-- Look at you doing the air chair. I think one thing I am excited for if I move to AZ is to be able to go to the Lake more... Danika is so adorable and I too love the first picture of Devri (she has so much personality)
I love your blog, it so cute! Glad you found ours!
Whitney
Hey tiff! WOW love these pictures! i am soo glad that you ahd a great time at the lake! Oh my danika is getting sooo old! isn't that sad?! or newborns, aren't newborn anymore! soo depressing!
Dev is soo precious, and i LOVE dax's hair all down! he is sooo darn precious! i can NOt believe how long danika's hair is too! and her eyes! WOw she is a beauty! of course... so is her mommy!
i had to comment on how much i LOVED the shots of her passed out! hilarious! what a cutie pie! she is soo cute! i can't believe how cute chunky she is! I LOVE THAT! HOW PRECIOUS HOW PRECIOUS!!!
Post a Comment