Saturday, September 13, 2008

Few Randoms

Thayne and Melissa came down this last week. They are hopefully moving down soon! So they were looking for houses, work stuff, etc. It was fun having them around- my kids loved having the extra attention and playing. I sadly got ONE picture all week! Here it is!


We had a primary activity a couple weeks ago- they did a really cute job and the kids had lots of fun.


A couple shots in the nursing room of Danika while Dev was busy playing at the activity.


3 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Oh having company is always fun! You are a better host than I! I would have had a hard time with a week. At least they don't have kids and just get to entertain yours! Fun Times!
I love primary parties. Our last ward didn't do the greatest job. It is nice to be in a fun ward with lots of cute kids and great leaders!! UUGGHHH our primary program is tomorrow and I have to have a part :( Blah!! Oh well I am sure that it will be cute!!

The Perry Family said...

Hahaha I am going to do the same thing that you did! I forgot to say that that picture of Danika is so cute!! Better than any picture I have ever seen of her. She is such a little doll! I love the big gerber daisy in her hair!!! Cutie!!!

Heather said...

OOOOOOOOOOH how fun! thayne is soo much fun with the kiddos! how sweet! love that! oh! i am soo happy they had a great time! that will be soo lucky to have family so close by! no fair!
i wish WE were the friends moving close! :O(

anyways, what darlings you have!

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics of dev at the party! and Danika in the mother's lounge. OF course that is where i SPEND ALL MY time, so that is where a TON of pics are with kapri! haha