We have a cute little splash pad nearby where the girls in my ward have the weekly playdate. My kids have so much fun there and the playground next to it. I always forget my camera but finally got a few photos since it is nearing the end of the spash pad. It is a nice cool off in our heat! I hope they leave the water on awhile but I remember last year thinking it is off already?!

Waiting to get sprayed
4 comments:
Hey is this the splash pad in Ashley Park? I like the houses there. Aaaah today I am very frustrated with my life. Hopefully our shizzle will get figured out soon!! The kids look super cute! Looks like lots of fun!!
HOW FUN! i love that! it is awesome! yours looks BIGGER than ours! anyways, LOVE Devri's suit! oh my gosh! IT IS PRECIOUS! OOOH MAN! so cute!
what little cuties! I CAN NOT believe how OLD little dax is! what on earth!?
HOW FUN! I LOVE our splash pad!
that place looks so awesome! and it's close to you? wish I had something fun like that near to take my girls to- they would beg to go every day!
How fun! I love those things. I always wish we had one close to us here.
Post a Comment