Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Danika and her Bumbo




I was going through our summer pictures and noticed I take quite of few of Danika in her Bumbo. I know it is blue- I bought it with Daxton. But I do love these things- I feel like I can put her down and she is still in the middle of everything- and for the most part she loves it too.

8 comments:

Heather said...

OH MY GOSH TIFF! SHE IS SOO DANG BEAUTIFUL!!! i LOVE HER!!!! i am soo glad i didn't buy that bumbo, kapri arches OUT OF it! and it is soo annoying... i should have gotten it like a COUPLE months earlier.. IT IS OSOOOO SUPER nice to just set them down! I LOVE the blue!!!
Danika is just PLAIN STUNNING!!!

The Perry Family said...

She is such a cutie!! That Bumbo came in handy when we were in California with Daxton!! I wish that I would have had one when my kids were little. Seriously could your baby be any more smiley?! She is so much fun. I love the great big coral bow in her hair. Did you get that one from e-bay? It is adorable.

TR said...

I love that last pic. So cute!!

Kelie said...

cute! she is adorable! What a great seat...i think i need to get one of those!

An average mom named rachel said...

Tiff... thanks for the congrats! I'm excited but SO scared to have a baby. It sometimes feels like life is over after that (not in a bad way but that stage of life is over) ...but i saw your Cruise post and it gives me comfort seeing a mother of 3 still out having fun!

Corinne said...

She is so cute, taking after her mommy. How are things in arizona?

brooke romney said...

she is so fat and happy. I love it. I am for sure going to get one of those next time.

Nona said...

Aren't Bumbos great..... I love them.. Danika is getting so big. She is adorable.