This is by far the most adorable splash picture I have ever seen!!! Seriously! I know that I have told you that already, but I love that she is HAPPY, not freaked!! TOO CUTE!!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
7 comments:
If you click on the picture-- it blows it up! Devri's face is classic.
How cute! i LOVE IT! darling!!!!
OOOH YES the close up is TRULY the best!!
LOL! I love the picture.
Definitely NOT announcement... just something I have always worried about! NOT ANNOUNCEMENT!! And yes you should do the tag~
This is by far the most adorable splash picture I have ever seen!!! Seriously! I know that I have told you that already, but I love that she is HAPPY, not freaked!! TOO CUTE!!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Yeah, Chris has mentioned to me that he remembers growing up by you guys. We're all connected somehow.
Post a Comment