Sorry I am still getting the hang of this. So I dont know how to combine slideshow and text. So below are lots of slideshows- it was easiest so I didn't have to narrow my choices quite as much. We left on a cruise- Mexican Riviera cruise on Dec 23-30th. We went with my family, my aunt Christine and her family, and the Jacobsens. We had lots of fun. We had Santa bring stockings on the cruise but he left everything else for us to come home too. It was nice because it made it nice and happy saying goodbye instead of sad for the kids. They (Devri) was excited to go see what Santa had brought.
Sorry to be posting my Christmas stuff so late- I am finally feeling back into a schedule- crazy I know. Hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas too- I love looking at everyone else's pictures and pages.
Spotlight on James at 19!
3 months ago



3 comments:
WOW!!! You seriously have the most adorable family!!! All of the pictures are so so cute!!! Your parents still crack me up! Looks like the most amazing Christmas EVER! I still haven't posted my Christmas Day. It is soon to come!
Umm,. i think that you just copy and paste, the slide code, and then write above it or whatever... then post it!
i dont' know if i am for sure right on that...
SORRY!
Looks like fun!
Post a Comment