I like Dax green pajamas-- your kids don't seemed spoiled at all! Wow you got them a lot for Christmas! By the way mom booked a flight for me for my birthday present on March 7-9 so if you are ok with me staying with you I will be coming down.
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
1 comment:
I like Dax green pajamas-- your kids don't seemed spoiled at all! Wow you got them a lot for Christmas! By the way mom booked a flight for me for my birthday present on March 7-9 so if you are ok with me staying with you I will be coming down.
Post a Comment