I hadn't seen some of these! i LOVE the cuddling one! and ooh dev is soo BEAUTIFUL! and Daxton is a little handsome MAN now! i can't believe how OLD he is looking! sooo cute! love the photos!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
2 comments:
I hadn't seen some of these! i LOVE the cuddling one! and ooh dev is soo BEAUTIFUL! and Daxton is a little handsome MAN now! i can't believe how OLD he is looking! sooo cute! love the photos!
Fun~ Lots of cute pictures of the fam.
Post a Comment