Tiff, these pictures are so great, what a fun cruise and christmas! I love the family pictures you're family is so cute, it's fun to see everyone all grown up! I love the pouty face picture of Daxton. They're all so cute!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
4 comments:
Tiff, these pictures are so great, what a fun cruise and christmas! I love the family pictures you're family is so cute, it's fun to see everyone all grown up! I love the pouty face picture of Daxton. They're all so cute!
Those pictures are darling! i agree i Loved the one with dev and dax soooo soo cute! ooh but they all were darling!
ANd, Loving thayne's crazy hair of course..
LOVE all these photos! miss you guys!
Looks like you had tons of fun~ I do like the one of Dax and Dec also... very cute!
Tiff: pictures are way cute. I can't believe you are pregnant. You looks so cute and skinny. You have such a cute family. I love reading the posts.
Post a Comment