Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Disneyland!

We went to Disneyland this last Thurs-Friday with our friends the Nesters. It was a good time of year to go- not crowded at all- although I would have liked it a little warmer- but Cameron thought it was great.

It was Devri's first time on Splash Mountain and she loved it as you can see! I love this picture and how excited they are. The sad part is she really isn't tall enough- she had wedge boots on and still a full hand could fit between the sign and her head but Cameron just ran her past. Dont know if we will be so lucky next time! I hope if she cant go next time she doesn't melt down! Oh well- we at least got a really cute picture. Daxton was so cute this time. Not scared of the characters at all. He ran up to hug Mickey and seriously wouldn't let go forever. Then Mickey played with him forever too. It was nice because Disneyland was really dead this time of year. We did everything we wanted to do and more in the 2 days. We were worried because the forecast showed rain but it only sprinkled on us a couple times. We took the stroller rain cover (thanks Lydia) which was really nice to even keep the kids warm when it got a little colder and windy. But overall pretty good weather!
Daxton went through a little phase where he would say cheese and close his eyes and thought he was just posing so cute for the camera- It was cute- but lucky for us he forgot about it quickly and returned to a better smile.


3 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

Did you know my poor kids have never been? We're working on it though and we'll have to ask you all the inside info. So cute!

Heather said...

I was wondering how you got dev thru! kirk tried that with kayla, but they measured her at the top! SHE LOOKS like she had SOO MUCH FUN! how cute! I love all the pictures!!!! beautiful darling children!

The Perry Family said...

I love the "cheese" face! So much personality!!