Tuesday, February 12, 2008

7 Things about Me

S o Teisha tagged me and I have been putting off doing this because I dont know how to answer. I think they are supposed to be 7 things you wouldn't know- but I feel my life is an open book. But I'll give it a try.
1.- I worry a lot about not being a good enough mom. (I hope this is normal)
2.- I still like to watch Days of Our Lives here and there- it is my escape!
3.- I am starting to like it here in Arizona- although I still miss family and cooler weather in Utah.
4.- I love candy! Especially right now- not a day goes by without it!- or cookie dough
5.- I like reading tabloid magazines.
6.- My car is usually a stye- for some reason- cant keep it clean very long. I hate it but dont do anything about it.
7.- I do feel very lucky to have found Cameron- he is definitely my best friend- and I am so lucky he is such an involved dad too.- a little cheesy- but Valentinesie!
I am going to repeat tags- since some have failed to post yet- although Heather you are excused and a little busy and antsy right now! But tagged- Heather, Lauri, Thayne or Melissa, Kim, Kelie, Melissa and Nona

4 comments:

The Perry Family said...

Very cute! Yeah you are an open book but that is a good thing!! So don't know what it means to be tagged, you might need to explain! Hope that you have a nice relaxing night!! See ya in two days!!!!!

Tommy and Teisha said...

I can't believe you still watch Days of our Lives-- Seriously? Tiff I think you need to move on from that show-- to more exciting shows like Smallville! JK

Heather said...

You are so cute! lame teisha, days is the lamest but the best! and, you know, you are A GREAT mom! and, thanks for excusing me, i will do it sometime soon! I promise!!!
what candy is your fav!? LOVE YOU!!!

Michelle said...

hey Tiffany...I found your blog today..and had to say hello! I hope things are going good for you and Cameron! Your family is beautiful. I love the 7 things about you...you are funny! Keep in touch!