




Danika arrived Wednesday morning at 6:41 am. - 3/26/08. She came quickly- I had my first contraction about 3:15am. I thought I had more time then I did I guess and took too long to get to the hospital. I got to the hospital around 5:30ish I think. But by the time I checked in got up to Labor and Delivery it was close. They put in my IV and while that was happening I felt like I needed to push- sure enough she came 5 minutes later. No EPIDURAL! I was in shock and not happy when I realized I wasn't getting one. It all happened so fast I cant remember but I remember thinking please hurry with IV and page the anesthesiologist for my epidural but Danika had other plans. Cameron ran in from dropping the kids off at his moms right as they got the IV in- so just it time for the delivery and for my screaming. I guess I screamed when she was coming- he said he has never heard me that loud- that is embarassing- but oh well. But Cameron did make it before the doctor- who didn't show until the head was out. Like I said when it was coming- it came fast. But we are so so happy to have her here now. She is such a good little baby so far. Devri is the best big sister- and loves to hold her. Daxton is showing more interest every day.
My mom got here that afternoon and is going to stay with us for a few days to help get me settled- I am so grateful- my others can be such a handful! I am sure she is as tired as I am- but thank you so much mom!
Well I will try to keep posting pictures.



10 comments:
She is soo cute. I am soo sorry about L&D. You don't even look like you had a baby.
Kim
Congrats!! You look GREAT for just having a baby! Wow. And see, no epidural wasn't that bad was it? Now you can do it every time.
Yay!! I am so excited to see her, she is beautiful!! What a birthing experience, even though it happened so quickly and you didn't really have a choice about an epidural...WAY TO GO!! That is amazing! Devri seems like such a proud sister, how cute! So jealous that you don't even look like you had a baby! Congrats again!
Cute~ she is adorable! She looks a lot like Devri when Dev was a baby... I can't wait until you come up in May!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! just like her siblings! you are AMAZING! i can't believe you look THAT good after delivering a baby! NO FAIR! i still dont' look NEARLY that good! oh well!
you are awesome! we ARE SOO HAPPY she is here finally! yay!!!! horray!
We can't wait to see her! she is PRECIOUS!!!!
I love the pics of the kids holding her!!! and, i am glad your mom is there helping you out!!
She is Beautiful, she looks a lot like you Tiffani!
Hey Tiff, Cam, and kiddos- bet you thought I completely forgot about your blog. Actually I kinda did- sorry. I'm so glad I looked it up- love the cute pictures of new little Danika and Easter, etc. The poser ones cracked me up- love Dax's fancy 'smile'. You looked amazing all pregnant- even right after you had her- wow! Anyway- the blog is awesome- won't be such a stranger. Lyd.
What a beautiful baby! Congratulations Tiffani. I can't believe you delivered so quickly! nice job! You look absolutely beatiful....mom's don't ever look that good in their hospital pictures! but you do! You guys are such a cute family!
Congratulations. She is adorable. I can't believe how good you look for just having a baby.....without a epidural.....AMAZING! Your other kids look so cute also. Hopefully Dax is just sad in that picture and it is not how he feels about the baby. Well good job. Glad Cam made it for the delivery. Hopefully we can see you when you come up in May.
I added some of your friends to my blog-- I am sad person with just a few friends. Post some more pictures of Danika
Post a Comment