


So I feel weird putting pix of me pregnant on here- cause usually I avoid the camera when I am pregnant. But my sister in law Heather told me I needed to. I really dont ever have any pix so I had Cam take some today. I threw Daxton in there to distract from me HAHA. Do you like my bright green shirt- I am festive a few days early!
Anyway I am 36 weeks and feeling ready. But who knows when?? I also am throwing a pix of the nice lady at Devri's ballet class that threw me this little shower after class this week- it was really nice and fun for the girls too.



6 comments:
IF I LOOKED LIKE YOU!!!! I would put up pictures of ME pregnant EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!
you are SOO beautiful! NO fair! for real! i swear, that is how big my stomach is NOW! 4 1/2 weeks after my baby! But, yes, the rest of you is WAY WAY SKINNIER than i EVER have been! NO FAIR!
you are darling!!!
Seriously, i can't believe you! I love how darling you look pregnant! like i said a MILLION times.... NO FAIR!!!
Thanks for putting them up!!! You are way too funny!!!!
Looking good-- Hopefully she'll come any day right!
You are so tiny!! I look like that right now, and it's far from over for me! But I am glad you posted pictures of yourself because you look great!!! Can't wait to hear the news when it happens!!!
dang girl! I can't believe that you are 36 weeks! especially on your third kid! You look great...like Heather said - I would put tons of pictures of myself up if I looked like that! I'm glad you posted some. You are super cute.
I hate you that you are 36 weeks and look like that. You should have 900 children for the rest of us taht aren't so lucky!
Wow! I can't believe you are already that far along! You look great! I wish that I looked that good when I am pregnant! Good luck with the birth!
Post a Comment