Looks like so much fun! I LOVE dax's outfit! how cute he is!! and of course devri looks like a little model! i DO NOT know how you get her hair to always look soo darn cute! i always have to pull kayla's up, because curl WILL NOT HOLD! anyways, I am glad they had a great easter! they are darling!!!
I have been married to my hubby Cameron 8 wonderful years. We moved down here to sunny AZ shortly after getting married. We have 3 little kiddos. I love being a mom and feel so blessed to be able to spend a majority of my time with them. I do escape for a bit with my work at an Urgent Care- which I enjoy too.
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! I LOVE dax's outfit! how cute he is!! and of course devri looks like a little model! i DO NOT know how you get her hair to always look soo darn cute! i always have to pull kayla's up, because curl WILL NOT HOLD!
anyways, I am glad they had a great easter! they are darling!!!
Post a Comment