Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter morning before church






Having church at 8am is painful-so we put off Easter bunny/egg hunts until after church- running by everything on the main floor as we headed to church.

6 comments:

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! I love Dax's face in that 2nd to last picture. Hilarious. Hope you guys had a good Easter!

Heather said...

I Love dev's dress and dax's cute outfit! how darling they are! they are such beautiful children!!! i am so glad you had a great easter!

i can't stand 8 am church! it is the worst.. but, then again, you have the rest of the day!

Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Tommy and Teisha said...

I love Devri's dress and I know she did too~ Dax outfit is cute too!

Kelie said...

They are so cute! and I love how Devri poses for each picture! 8am church is pretty bad...wow, how do you do it?!?

TR said...

so cute!! Church at 8 am DOES sound painful! How do you ever make it?

The Perry Family said...

Hey Tiff! Love the adorable outfits! Of course they always look perfect! They are a couple of cuties!!!! I am tempted to put that little video of Dev on my Blog, she is an amazing little tumbler!! I am planning on coming to see you on Thursday the tenth!! I can't wait to see Dani!!!! See ya soon!