




Sorry I haven't been very good at keeping new picture coming. Here are some still from the first week or so too. It was really nice having my mom here - she kept my house clean and really helped with the kids. It made it really easy for me. Plus Danika is such a good baby she really isn't any trouble at all- still just dealing with the other two.



5 comments:
Cute she has so much hair-- the pink bow is huge!
By the way it is hilarious how mom always holds babies up like they are a doll~
I HEAR you about the other two! That is soo me right now!! oh my gosh! I LOVE her little outfit and bow! She is soo beautiful!!
she is so cute! little girls are great. so fun for your parents to be there!
She's darling! Aren't moms the best! What would we do without them!
Post a Comment