Monday, March 24, 2008

Failed Easter bunny pictures

I posted a slideshow below of the Friday before Easter pictures.
So I thought I would get the kids ready and run them to the mall for some pictures with the Easter bunny. After getting Devri ready she wanted to pose for some pictures so we did a few with Daxton not ready and posing like her. He has this new thing were he thinks closing his eyes and looking in pain is smiling. Cute and annoying. Got Dax ready and more pictures then loaded up in the car. Daxton kept whining for candy- so I gave him a gummy lifesaver- not wanting to give him anything that would be messy. But sure enough when we got to the mall - I pull him out of the car seat and there is pink drool everywhere! I figured oh well- so he will look scrubby. Off we head. But Devri promised me she would stay in the stroller so Daxton would, but of course that lasted 2 seconds. Daxton wanted out so I thought he could hold on the stroller too- nope he went running down the mall- I was chasing him big and pregnant and wearing wedges. So then we get to the Easter bunny and the line is so so long! I gave up! So we got an Orange Julius, hot dog and headed home- what a fun drive huh for a hot dog! OH well that is what I get for thinking I could do Easter bunny pictures the Friday before Easter- when everyone is out of school!

1 comment:

Heather said...

OOOOOH that is AWFUL! i can only imagine it!! how horrid! you poor thing!!!!!

Yes, it is such a pain doing easter pics and santa pics right before, especially ALONE without husband support..

And, that would have made me furious, DANG lifesavers!