Saturday, February 20, 2010

Christmas

Christmas morning the kids came down to see what Santa had left them. Teisha, Tommy and Tennyson were staying with us. Hope we weren't too chaotic for them. Drake
Danika- she rushed to the car and explored all the other stuff later
Daxton
Devri
Teisha and Tennyson helping open up toys
Cameron putting together the Transformer racetrack
Cute Danika
I was lying on the couch in horrible pain! The postpartum contractions were horrible this morning- I seriously thought something was wrong. I think it was because I woke up engorged so I pumped right before bringing the kids down to see what Santa brought and about 15 minutes later it hit! So I watched from the couch!
Christmas Eve we playing at Grandpa and Grandma Cullimore's new house with everyone as they showed up. That night we ate at Chilis.
Kira and her fiance Tanner with Drake and Devri
Danika and Tennyson

Devri with her cousins Kayla and Kynda- they had so much fun getting to play together this Christmas.

2 comments:

Lydia Mills- said...

Oh my gosh, FUN Cmas morning! Sorry you were in pain, but wow Tiff, so amazing you were able to pull off such a great Christmas still...go you!! Love your kids jammies, and their Santa piles (love Drake's dipes and baby gear!)...they must've been GOOD this year! Dani looks like she's crazy about her car, cute Cam putting everything together...and holy cow Tennyson is so big, and so stinking cute!

Emily said...

YOu had a crazy Christmas! Afterbirth pains on Christmas-that stinks! You still look like everyone had a blast. You have a cute, cute family