Saturday, February 20, 2010

Drake and Daxton

Dont you love how Drake holds his hands together



Daxton in his 2nd season of soccer. Cameron coaches his team this time. And I must say- Cameron does a great job! He is so organized and patient with these little guys.


Daxton before his Pajama Pillow Popcorn Party at school to learn about the letter "P"

4 comments:

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute!! He looks a lot like Daxton as a baby (with less hair) -- I look at pictures of Tennyson when he was Drake's age and he was so bald compared to your kids.

Lydia Mills- said...

How cool you can do posts all about your BOYS (plural) now! Wonder if you get sick of hearing this, but Drake really is a little mini-Dax so far...he's so adorable! Love the pillow pajama party for the letter P...that is the cutest! So great Cam is coaching...bet he's awesome and must be special for Dax to have his daddy there.

Michelle said...

Brixton used to hold his hands like that too. I loved it. they have the cutest little fingers!

Heather said...

I Love him holding his hands together, looks like mr burns! soo cute! he is soo precious! I LOVE IT!!! what an angel! i love the pic of cam and drake! soo darling!!!