We blessed Drake on Sunday Feb. 7th. Cameron did a great job with his blessing. Afterwards we went over to my parents for a little get together. It was fun to see some of my cousins who live here in AZ but sadly we dont get to see them very often. Thank you all for coming.

Drake Cameron Mills

My kiddos

Drake looks as big as Dani here

Devri and Drake

Daxton and Drake



This picture captures what I know Drake feels inside- NO not her!! Danika loves to bug him all day long- everyday!


I am not this tall! haha- I dont know why I am standing up on higher ground.



Grandma and Grandpa Mills with Drake

Mills side aunts and cousins


Kallie and Devri

Grandpa and Grandma Cullimore and Drake

Olsens and Romneys- it was sweet of them to come and also help with the food.

Marissa and Drake (oldest and youngest cousins as of now)

Lauri and Drake

Melissa and Thayne and Drake- thanks for the help and food guys!

Micah. Katie and Nate with Drake

Danika of course wanting to hold Drake - if ANY one else does then she needs another turn too

Crazy Daxton- ran out to play before changing of course- then apparently took off his shoes and clearly played HARD! look at those socks

Brig and Daxton

Kira, Braden and Bay Perry playing

Had to get one picture with the bonnet ( a little girly) but he gave us a cute smirk

Danika and Lauri

Even with all the playground- kids can't resist a big pile of dirt!

Having races on the wiggle cars
8 comments:
I wish I was there to meet him. Your kids are SO cute!
Such a beautiful family.
that second picture with your four beautiful children is so cute. What great pictures of everybody.
Such beautiful pics Tiff! Love Drake's sweet blessing outfit...the pic of your cute kiddos is great, I love the one of Dani holding him where you wrote No, not her! Cracked me up!! Looked like a really fun family get together after the blessing...
Tiff I love getting caught up on your darling family! Your a pro at four kids, it's so cute to see how much Danika loves Drake. I hope you guys are doing well, miss talking to you!
Oh all of these pictures are so cute!! What a fun way to spend a Sunday. I am so thankful that the kids and I could be there at another blessing. I have only missed one of your kids blessings :) Cameron did do such a great job and all of the kids were so well behaved.
You have the most amazing family and you deserve them. You are such a great example to me and you know that you keep my head up at all times. I love you and your family more than you will ever know. Thanks for letting us share that special day with you!!!
your kids are so cute! i can't believe that you have 4 you are making me look like a slacker! hope all is well.
OH my goodness!!!!! what a great day! i am soo soo sad i had to miss that! he is soo precious! i love the smiling pic! I LOVE that danika is sooo in love with him! SOO SOO CUTE! but, i am sure it drives you nuts! haha.
he is soo precious! you Look great!
i miss everyone! I WISH WE could've been there!!!!
Post a Comment