Devri got awarded October's student of the month at the end of the 2nd semester.


She also got to dress down for the day at school to support the Cardinals being in the playoffs.

Devri was also on the Principal's list again this semester- which means she got all A's.

We got together with Lauri and her kids, and Thayne & Melissa to watch the game over at my parents house. The kids of course just played.

Thayne and Drake

Devri going down the big, fast slide
3 comments:
Ok, I am SO PROUD of your girl!! Way to go Devri! I was telling Mer all about it and she was very impressed! Looks like a fun football party at your parent's, and oh my gosh, their playground is insanely cool too!! Your kids must go nuts when they go over there!
Way to go Devri!
Devri is so amazing!!! She is such a great kid!! I love how perfect she is!! I am going to be needing to steal some of these pictures from you! You have so many cute ones!! The pic of Kallie and Dev on the stairs is soooo cute!!!
Post a Comment