Drake Cameron Mills was born December 21, 2009. He came a bit early like my others. I was really hoping for December 26th but this turned out even better. He came early enough I was still able to come home December 23rd and be home for Christmas. It was so fun to be able to show him off to all the family that was in town for the holidays. It was also really nice to have all the family there to help with my other kids. Thank you! He was 6 pounds and 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. I got 2 days to just cuddle him in the hospital while everyone was running around getting ready for Christmas. Sadly the kids weren't allowed in the hospital (noone under 12 years old) so they didn't get to meet him until the 23rd. He came late the night of the 21st- 11:01pm. I had contractions all day and pretty much knew he was coming soon but my contractions were irregular and not too painful. When they became more regular I went in to get checked and they suggested I walk around which I was not excited about doing. So I left and said I would come back when they got stronger- I should have stayed! I swear the minute I left they became really painful. But I ran and picked Devri up from gymnastics and got home for 10 minutes before I told Cameron lets go! I really didn't want to miss my epidural this time and lucky me I didn't! It was bliss!
17 comments:
He is beautiful, just like the rest of the crew. Congrats!
YAY! What a cutie!
Congratulations! He is cute!
You commented on mine as I was reading yours! I love all the updates. I especially like the dance pictures of Devri-what a doll. Oh-and I do think the curlers in Danika's hair turned out darling. Congrats on your cute little boy. I am happy for you and your family
Tiff - Congratulation, he is simply perfect! And now you are evened up, good for you. your family is soo cute and Drake is a perfect addition. Take care and recover, let people do things for you... it's okay :)
He really is gorgeous. Congratulations!!!
He is darling! Congratulations! We need to get together next time you guys are up this way!
Wow-congrats! He's perfect. He makes Danika look so grown up!
Tiff! He's adorable!!! Congrats again!!! I hope you guys are doing great!! Can't wait for more pics!
Tiff he is beautiful. Look at all that hair. So sweet. Congrats!!
He's so cute, LOVE the name too! You guys really do make some beautiful, perfect babies! What an awesome Christmas present!! Way to go you for having a baby and still getting Christmas done! So cool your family was there over the holidays to help out...whew! We can't wait to meet him next weekend...yay!
COngrats!!! Definitely handsome...has to be a Mill's baby!
aaahhh!!!!! congratulations! he is sooooo cute! I can't believe it took me this long to check your blog to see pics of your new little guy! What a cute name! You look gorgeous, and I'm sure you are back to your size 2 skinniness! love ya!
congrats on your new little boy! you look way too good to have just had a baby!
I LOVE these pics! i am SOO glad that we got to meet him!!!! SOOO glad! you are SOOO AMAZING!!! all you had to do while we were there.. and your newborn! seriously, YOU DESERVE a medal! FOR REAL GIRL!
anyways, HE Is soo precious!!! i wish we gotta spend more time and get to love and hold him! ;O)
Congrats Tiffani! He is so cute and little! How fun that all your family got to be there and see him! I can't believe you have four kids now!!! Hope you are all doing well! You look great!
Congrats! Excited that Tennyson is going to have a friend.
Post a Comment