Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Disneyland Part 1

We met some of my family over in Disneyland for the weekend. It was fun- my kids had been missing/asking to go to Disneyland. Danika really enjoyed all the rides she could go on this time. Characters she only liked from a distance.
Danika and Daxton- I got lots of pictures of Daxton while we were waiting for Devri and Dad to go on Tower of Terror- Danika would not stand up close to a character alone to get a picture.
Daxton on the carousal
Cinderella & Daxton (love this picture!)
Mickey and Daxton
Peter Pan spent lots of time with Daxton looking at his car and playing with it- I think the people behind us were annoyed! Haha
Meeting up with the family. We went on the train ride first. My sisters Kelsi and Kiana with my nephew Tennyson
Daxton and Sully
Danika getting her Tennyson time. (Sorry Teisha) she was in heaven holding this poor baby trying to sleep
Danika loving the flying cereal boxes in Bugs Land- any ride she was just amazed by.
Daxton, Mom and Danika with Mr. & Mrs. Incredible
Devri on the Merry go Round
Mickey, Devri, Daxton and Pluto
Daxton and me
Me and my kiddos - Cam felt like spinning rides would make him sick
Cam and Devri on the bumper cars- they had to take turns riding because neither could go alone and Danika couldn't go at all- but the lines were short so no biggie
Little bug eyed cuties
Daxton's turn on the bumper cars- he would get so mad at Cameron for steering at all- but he was the worst driver
Danika and Cameron
Doesn't she look so happy squeezing this poor little baby- I am probably in trouble with how much she adores little babies.
Some of the crew
Melissa and Thayne with Daxton on the jungle cruise
Kelsi and Danika
Watching the Hillbillies
Uncle Tommy, Devri & Tennyson
Grandma with Danika

6 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! You met a lot of characters-that is awesome!

The Perry Family said...

I think that it is so adorable how Danika is squeezing Tennyson!! It is just so sweet!!! Daxton is such a little stud. I am sure that Cinderella was whooped over him. The kids look so super cute, what a fun getaway for them (and Mom and Dad) Everybody looks so happy!! I can't wait to see more pics!!

By the way!!!!! Can't believe you are having another one in a few months!!! You are soo tiny that you can't even tell you are preggers at all!!! Yah YOU SUCK!! Hahhahaha!! J/K I totally love you :) LOL hahaha!!

Lydia Mills- said...

Wow! lots of characters out and about- so cool to get such cute pictures with all of them! And yah, the one of Dax & Cinderella is a total keeper!! Fun for Danika to get to ride rides now, can't believe she's getting so grown up! I love how she is obsessed with her little baby cousin, just think, you'll have so much 'help' with your new baby!! Tennyson is getting so big- cute! Looks like a blast- your family seems like the coolest bunch!

Tommy and Teisha said...

Cute pictures... you guys really did see a lot of characters. Danika is hilarious with Tennyson--Duncan is in for a treat.

Heather said...

looks like soo much fun! I love it! what a fun time! I love seeing the kids! they are too dang beautiful! ooh my!

Brooke Romney said...

You guys really know how to do Disneyland. I can't wait to go again! And, are we every going to see each other???