We had a semi-cool day here one day so we decided to head to the aquarium with Brig & Lauri. It was pretty dead so the kids really got to run free- it was fun!

Cute Dani

The had the baby white tigers over in the aquarium in the cooler inside environment. They were really cute.

Danika did not agree! She kept pointing like she wanted to see but if we got close- she freaked!

The mean mom I am - I ran and took a picture before moving her away.

Dax and Brig

The penguins were swimming back and forth and the boys were chasing them.

Always a hit for my kids- the spitting rock fish

Since we were the only ones there- Daxton took probably an hour and touched each sting ray mulitple times. He gets so frustrated if they swim by and he cant reach them. A few times he would lean so far - I was worried he was going to dive right in.

Lauri took the boys on the log ride- they loved it!

Devri after dance one day before heading over to her school for the open house.

Ms. Kelley and Devri

Devri at the open house- we were probably the last there- trying to not miss dance and still get there and see everything.

Devri's Kindergarten class was in charge of the assembly the second week of school! They were so cute! They sang 3 songs about manners and Devri had a speaking line.
6 comments:
that is a way cute tiger~! how fun.
That sounds like a fun adventure-Devri looked so cute in her dance outfit!
What a cute little tiger... Daxton clearly loved it. Poor Danika-- I keep forgetting that Lauri is down there, it must be nice to have her so close now.
how fun to have the aquarium all to yourselves! must have been cool to let the kiddos run & take their time checking stuff out...love cutie Dani & the white tiger!! Devri's school looks awesome- she looks so big girl her in her red & khaki!
I really can't get over how incredibly adorable your kids are. They are so stinkin cute.
OMGosh....I couldn't stop laughing....the tiger looking at her like a snack with her bawling. LOL
Post a Comment