Every year for Labor day, we go with the Mills family and friends to Lake Powell. The cousins and friends have so much fun playing in the sand/water. It is fun to get together and each year gets more fun as the kids get older.

Mills cousins (missing a few of course)

Meredith, Devri and Christine

Danika loves messing with others stuff- their sunglasses and any shoes that are not hers!


All weekend long was trying on older kids shoes and trying to walk the ramp up and down the houseboat! It was fun!

Cute Daxton playing in the houseboat on the drive out

Danika is such a baby lover now!

Lots of fun playing on the slide and swimming



Of course they loved the sand too!


Devri was flag girl for a bit while pulling the little kids on the ski

Daxton was so brave this time- he was the first to go and did awesome! Dad was so happy!

Of course we found out- you can't be the flag girl unless you are 12! Whoops!

Go Daxton!

Paris and Devri being nerds on the couch

Daxton wanted a big "boy" sand castle- I am not creative so we went for the big mound


Danika eating her cheezits!


Molly, Christine and Dax

Paris and Dev playing in the sand

They had a couple little kayaks up there that we fun to take the kids out for rides on.

Decorating the castle with sea shells


Aunt Lydia and Danika

Some of the friends we go up with every year are so creative. The put together this slide and had a pump to bring water up to the top and everything. They also did a zipline for the adults- but I didn't get any pix. Daxton had so much fun! He definitely did the slide more than anyone else!


One of his cousins ran across the bottom of the slide as he was coming down and they crashed! He got this cut and blackish eye. He wasn't happy about me taking the picture! But within a minute he wanted back up to do the slide again- he didn't even want to go inside to clean up!

Right back up there!

So sweet and tough!

Cam even took Danika down- she is a little freaked!

The kids were loving looking for lizards then catching them and keeping them in little cups.

Out looking for lizards

Cute Meredith and Danika

Daxton skied everyday!


Makenzie, Meredith and Devri

The girls off tubing


Daxton decided he wanted to jump off the top of the houseboat like the big kids and adults. So Cam took him and jumped with him which made him really mad- he could do it by himself! So after Daxton did it- all the girls knew if a 3 year old could so could they! So off all the babies went jumping from the top- they had a blast!

I stayed really close because the whole thing was still nerve wracking for a mom!

Meredith, Devri and Hayley
I know this was a ton of pictures- but I really did edit a ton out- & lots of other cute ones! haha
7 comments:
Oh my gosh! I can not believe how fun all of that sounds. What a super trip!
Wow! SO many great pix...you were WAY more on the ball than me...I just kind of checked out this trip...anyway, where to start?? Oh yah, agh! on the pic of me (haha)...love all the cute happy babies playing and having a blast...was such a fun trip, love love loved getting to hang out with you and your wonderful kiddos...so psyched for Disney in October!
OHhhhhhh!! I love the pics!! This trip just looks like the best time!!! I love how active all of the kids are in the water!! Everybody looks so cute. You got some great pictures too!!
Looks awesome. I still can't believe we've never been there!
Wow, Daxton is so brave!!! I love how you have the girls' hair done all complete with bows for the lake. :)
This looks like a ton of fun... we got to get a trip like this for our family! I love boating and wich I could go more.
i love tons of pics. i can't believe he jumped that far! that is awesome!
Post a Comment