It was a little warm this weekend but still worth it!

Melissa and Danika

Danika and Grandma

Danika so excited to get close to Tennyson

Devri sporting her new sunglasses. I left mine on Space Mountain so I needed new ones but of course it was a better deal to get two and Dev liked these.

Kiana and Devri being silly

Watching the parade

Danika and Grandpa

Cute festive Tennyson

Devri with Tennyson

Devri & Danika being obnoxious - they got too excited in Disneyland

We saw Ashley Tisdale!!! So exciting. I spotted her- but the guide escorting her said she wasn't taking pictures. Here she was by us again watching the fireworks- we had seen her earlier in the day over at California Adventure too.

Kelsi and Devri

(Here Lauri and chubby prego pix of me!- haha) but everyone else looks cute so I had to post.

Devri and Minnie

Danika got close enough for a picture- but only because my mom had just put her down and she didn't know Minnie was behind her yet.

Tevin, Kelsi, Danika and Keaton

I wanted to get a picture of Daxton on the roller coaster but of course he is right there behind Kiana and Devri- not visible!

Keaton and Dax

Pink cheeked Daxton- sweating from the heat- but Mickey's house was a nice cool down

Seeing Mickey

Mickey and Devri

Mickey and Daxton

Keaton is his Miami Vice sunglasses and Devri

Danika and Grandpa
6 comments:
Looks like tons of fun for your kiddos with the fun, fun Cullimore family! Love that you guys can just run out to Disneyland like that! And seriously Tiff, you look smokin' prego or not!
K so the pic of Keaton in his Miami Vice glasses... The guy right behind him is TOTALLY picking his nose!! So that gave me a good laugh!!! Haha!!
The fat prego pic is me every day so yah I still hate you!! LOL!
I am sooooo jealous!! I want to get the kids there but I don't see it happening in the near future!! I love that your family is so crazy and fun!!! Your kids are lucky to have awesome parents and Grandparents!!
Cute pictures... it was fun! I love hanging out with you guys and your kids... and soon Tennyson will have a friend! Seriously? I am bigger than you are, so depressing. (When will I be skinny again!!)
SOOOO darling! what a fun time you guys had! soo darling!! you all look like you had a blast! HOW FUN!
and, WHATEVER tiff, you and chubby don't go in the same sentence EVER!!!!! you are soo cute preg! whatever! sooo cute!
what a fun trip. and you couldn't look chubby even if you tried. how far along are you? i am seriously slacking all of my friends from highschool are prego or already have 4 kids and i am not even prego with my third!
Fun pics Tiff! And seriously...you don't look prego one bit!!! What a fun trip!!!!
Post a Comment