Monday was 60's day. We went with the go go girl theme.
70's day- my mom actually had some other outfits that would work but Devri loved this flapper outfit & really wanted to wear it. So we decided to pair it with the boots and make it disco?!?!
80's day- I was scrambling at Walmart the night before! The leg warmers are actually men's soccer socks with the toe cut out!
90's day. We went with hip hop instead of the grunge look. Since we already had this in our costumes. Plus baggy pants on my baby- never!!! Guess I could have done cut off jean shorts and plaid shirts- I have no idea what 90's is?!?!Then Friday was Spirit day- to wear spirit shirts and colors. She looked adorable- but I totally forgot to take a picture before school!



12 comments:
This was such a fun week at school!!!!! I do sooooo love this school!!! They just need to cover the playground and get a computer lab, then they will be perfect!! I wish that my life was easier and I could have participated more. Devri is by far the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!! I love all of her poses!!!! She looks absolutely adorable in all of the pictures!!! You are the coolest Mom ever!!!
Those are such cute days and Devri couldn't be more darling! She is quite the cute little poser isn't she?!?
LOVE it!! She is SOOO stinking gorgeous! :P Just like her mom!! :)
I miss that girl! I wish she was still in my primary class. I love her poses too!
Awesome!!! She looked so great. Way to go mom coming up with all those costumes!
What darling costumes. Could she get any cuter?
WOW! I don't think I could have found so many cute little outfits! HOw cute! So we are coming to arizona for Kris's sister's open house...Tysen said they might see you guys!
SHE IS SOO cute! and looks like a little teenager! oooh love these outfits! SHE IS SOO DANG BEAUTIFUL!
so ridiculously cute! look at al her poses! are you kidding?
darling!!! love all of the outfits and especially Devri...so cute!!!
She looks awesome! You did such a great job putting those outfits together...good idea w/ the soccer scoks as leg warmers!! SO cute...love the disco & go-go girl. What a cool activity for them...your kids' schools are so fun!
She has more outfits than I do. Not Fair.
Post a Comment